viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2007

The Annalects Final Entry

Overall I think the Annalects is a very good book. It guides to to become a better person and to live your life according to some rules. It is very different to any book we have ever read, I think some of the quotes of this book I will never forget they are very wise. I also got to know better what Confucians were because I didn't know before.

Another interesting aspect of the book is that it basically describes the steps that lead you up to having a healthy and honest live. It gives you tips and other sayings that you will remember for sure. They emphasise on important topics like respecting adults and yourself. It also talks about what happiness really is. I liked this book a lot and I hope we keep reading these type of books in the future.

No hay comentarios: