lunes, 3 de diciembre de 2007

Tao Te-Ching 1-12

So far I am liking the Tao Te-Chiang I think it is a little hard to understand because you have to wait there until you understand every line and analyze it really well. I think it is sometimes a little confusing because it talks about different topics and goes off the road, but all the things they say are really smart and well thought. I think they put a lot of importance in "effort" it says effort is really important though it is sometimes not recognized. It also talks about women and that they do a great job in all tyhey do.

I really liked Chapter 8 were it mentions this:

In dwelling, be close to the land.
In meditation, go deep in the heart.
In dedaling with others be gentle and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In daily life, be competent.
In action, be aware of time and reason.

No fight: no blame.

I thought this chapter was very interesting because is says very deep things that are a guide in our lives. I think this simple paragraph might be useful to guide someone to have a healthy life. There are great values in here.

Though the book is still not very clear for me i am liking it a lot and like The Annalects I think I will learn a great deal from it.

No hay comentarios: