domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2007

GO! Entry

I think playing Go was very interesting game, and I liked it because it was a change of ambience in the class, we are always reading and doing different kinds of stuff but never playing computer games. I also liked it because it made you think a lot but at the same time have fun. It was also fun in the sense we were all competing who did each level faster. Though the game is not at all easy, in fact it was challenging i really liked it.

I didn't quite do all the 47 levels i did like 28 or so because it takes a lot of time and also thought, but I really liked it because it makes time go by in a really productive way. Instead of taliking on MSN or facebeook you can play this game and exercise your intelligence. I think we should play more games of this sort in English class I liked it a lot and I think playing it on board game will be very interesting. I also love the uncertainty of picking on a spot and waiting to see at the bottom of the "board" if it says failed or SUCCESS!!!

No hay comentarios: