lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

Mark 1-10

Since the beginning of Mark you can see that the whole chapter you can see that the whole chapter is very straight forward. Luke and Mathew both tell the same story about Jesus’ life but in a colder way.

I found it very awkward that at the beginning of mark they don’t mention Jesus’ birth. Instead it begins by describing when Jesus was an adult. One thing I also found weird was that Satan tests Jesus for forty days, and I don’t really understand this because isn’t Jesus the son of god? And why should he be tested? I also was wondering isn’t Satan not suppose to exist according to God. I don’t think this should be included in the bible because it makes us “loose” a bit of trust in Jesus considering he should be almighty. They shouldn’t even test Jesus just for the fact that he is the son f God himself.
The miracles have been pretty much the same : heals a paralytic, cleanses a leper, revives a young girl multiplies food and walks on waters. The only thing that is not mentioned is that he cures a man possessed by a demon.

I found Mark a bit confusing and I didn’t like it very much, I am looking forward to reading the rest of it.

No hay comentarios: