lunes, 14 de enero de 2008

Njal´s Saga 39-59

Recently in a "Write Now" there was a question that really caught my attention is was stated like this: If Gunnar and Njal were real life actors who would they be? I find this question very fun to answer so I decided to do my blog about it, considering in the reading I did today confirmed it even more.

If Gunnar was a real life actor i would say he is Brad Pitt. This is because Gunnar is described as a valiant young man , and I cant hep thinking about him in his "Troy" outfit all string and brave. Also the personality I think might fit. Gunnar is not afraid of anything and so isn't Brad, or at least the rolls he has played. He has a very strong personality and he is good with girls, meaning he can get any girl he wants.

Njals could be interpreted as Johnny Depp, I can think of this unique character because he is very serious but at the same time wise. He is really handsome but reserved also. He can interpret fascinating and extravagant characters like Jack Sparrow but serious and discrete one like in Finding Neverland. He looks like a very simple man who doesn't talk too much, but with the few things he says it is just enough.

When reading the chapters assigned for today, I confirmed my Write Now thoughts, because a man like Gunnar_Brad Pitt, needs someone like Njal-Johnny Depp to put his feet back on land. You always need a friend who is not as crazy as you but who wants the best for you and gives you good advice just as Njal does.

No hay comentarios: